After watching the clip go to https://www.facebook.com/StarHub/app_601110959901679 for a chance to win Samsung Galaxy S4
Music Store App is an alternative to the online music webpage http://music.starhub.com/default.aspx. Since Google Music isn’t available in some regions like Singapore, Starhub music app is a good place to purchase music online.
- Well laid out. Fast and fluid as compared to the webpage.
- Manage to track past purchases in My Account. Store Music in My library
- Substantial preview of music at the appropriate chorus
- Free Soundtrack (Eg Ah Boys to men)
- Able to rate music even if you don’t purchase them, unlike itunes.
- Interesting to note the asian Language music. Surprised to see Bangla Music!
- Costly as compared to other platforms like itunes (0.99USD =1.25SGD only)
- Not available in iphone
- “Gift” only valid for 7 days. Too short span. Should provide at least 2 weeks to provide sufficient time for bulk purchases
- Only available in potrait not landscape.
- No share function to share good music via facebook or twitter
- No option to buy whole album, perhaps at a cheaper rate.
- Should implement a new category like Discounted music of the month.
- Allowed to buy with Starhub rewards points
- In the website there is a promotions tab. Perhaps this can be ported into the app as well. Events tab be added to preview on the upcoming concerts or music events.
- Need to scroll down to load more music. If you dont scroll, it appears as if there is only 6 music in the option.