Other than the obvious Knock On feature, here are some of the features where common users might find useful
1) Screen Capture
a) Click both power and down vol keys simultaneously for screen capture. A simpler method will be pressing your fingers in between both “down” and “center” buttons. It requires a bit of practice to get it right the 1st time.
b) Capture Plus in browser
Those of you who wants to capture all content to be on 1 page without breaks. This is useful to compare a whole list of items within 1 page, instead of screen capture a few pages.
a) Q Slide –open as many apps as possible as a separate window side by side
b) Slide aside – 3 finger slide to allow easy accessibility of apps on the side
3) Guest Mode
– protects the owner’s privacy by displaying only pre-selected apps when guests access the phone with a secondary unlock pattern
4) Main icons at the bottom can be changed
5) Using voice to activate “OK Google” feature
6) Wireless storage useful as no external SD card slot available. LG Cloud adds further to 5GB of backup storage.
7) Camera / Video/ Audio Zoom
– Enables users to zoom in the sound, as they zoom in the images while video-recording. Not only is the image enlarged, the sound associated with the area is also amplified
– Not only can the LG G2 be used as a remote control for popular LG home entertainment devices, it can also learn from conventional remote controls and can be customized to operate multiple devices with flexible layouts and keys